- Confidence: XTPower stands for high quality and customer satisfaction in the segment of mobile charging functions.
- SOLAR BACKPACK (7 W) - Empty batteries are a thing of the past: A high performance solar panel on the back provides you with filled batteries for diverse electronic appliances on every trip. Ideal for charging mobiles, MP-3 player etc. when there is enough sun.
- 7 WATT SUNPOWER® SOLAR CELLS - These solar cells have an efficiency of 22 % and thus get more out of the sun rays than standard cells. The solar cells are protected by a scratch resistant surface. Sewn into a PVC cover with clips for optimal fastening to the backpack. Solar panel optionally removable, two large partitioned inner compartments. Solar panel 6.5 Watts, 5 V 1 A
- VERY LIGHT. VERY ROBUST. VERY FLEXIBLE - this backpack is perfect for daily use and occasional travel. Its light weight and the flexible carry and support points help with the good wear comfort.
- Scope of delivery: 1x solar backpack, 1x 6.5 W solar panel with USB output 5 V 1 A, 1x USB to Micro-USB charge cable; material: Nylon; dimensions: 52 cm x 35 cm x 22 cm, weight: 840 g
XTPower® - the quality brand for your mobile power supply
Why an XTPower® solar backpack?
The solar panel in the XTPower® solar backpack has a higher solar radiation uptake than normal solar modules. This means you produce more power per solar panel. The removable compact solar charger is particularly flexible. Handy clips make it child's play to secure the solar collectors on the backpack. During a break, you can simply take the panel off and put it in direct sunshine.
XTPower® Travel backpack
With their stylish design our backpacks are suitable for minimalists who care about every extra gramme. Ultra light. Extremely durable. Very sophisticated. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel. Adjustable straps and breathing material turn this backpack into a comfortable solution for the whole day.
Division in several compartments
The backpack has a classic shape with several pouches for optimal organisation. It has a spacious main compartment with plenty of space for accessories such as laptop / notebook, iPad, books, gadgets and keys. Ideal for hiking, travelling and many outdoor activities.
Technical data solar panel:
- Output: 6 V 1.1 A / 6.5 Wp (max. output)
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- Degree of efficiency: 22%
- Output: 1x USB with 5 V 1 A, equaling 5 W (max. power)
-Dimensions: 31.8x17.5 cm
In changing sunlight, the output performance of the solar panel can vary. We recommend the use of a buffer battery (e.g. XTPower XT-16000QC3 or XT-20000QC3). In this case, you charge the intermediate battery with the solar panel. The intermediate battery provides a constant charging power.
Technical Data for USB Solar Panel XTPower SP7 as part of the bagback
|Output Solar Panels||6.6 Watt (max. Power) at 6V 1.1A|
|USB||1x USB 5V 1A / 5W max. Power|
|Design, dimensions and weight|
|Transport||Flexible and not foldable|
|L x W (open)||31,8 x 17,5 cm|
|Compatibility USB output|