- Robust, high performance rechargeable battery for leisure, travel and work.
- Flexible charging function via power supply or solar panel (solar panel not included).
- Charging of different devices also possible in parallel. The simultaneous charging and discharging of the XT-750Wh is also possible.
- LCD display for remaining capacity as well as active inputs and outputs. High-quality charging and discharging electronics. Protection circuits for deep discharge, overload and short circuit.
- High quality and long lifetime of the batteries by using high-quality lithium-ion cells.
- Lighter, longer life, safer, more environmentally friendly and more portable than usual heavy lead acid batteries. The XT-750Wh weighs only 7.6kg with a compact size of 35x16x28.5cm due to the use of cells with high capacity.
- Contents: 1x mobile energy storage XT-750Wh, 1x power supply, 1x manual
Flexible when rechargingThe energy storage unit XT-750Wh can be charged with a power supply and also with a solar panel. With the power supply (24.5V 150W included) this takes about 6 hours. When you are on the road or you do not have a power supply, you can charge the XT-750Wh with solar panel via a special charging socket. With a solar panel (30-36V 40-200W, not included), this can take 5 to 25 hours (optimal conditions provided). The XT-750Wh detects the incoming power and activates automatically. Thus, the energy storage in combination with a suitable solar panel can be charged well even under changing weather conditions.
What options do I have to load my devices?The XT-750Wh offers a variety of connectivity options. Outstanding are the two 230V/50Hz sockets, to which you can connect your devices directly. With a maximum load of 500 watts (peak 550 watts), you can operate or charge many devices. In addition, the energy storage XT-750Wh has two 12V round sockets and a 12V vehicle output. Three additional connections are also available for USB charging. From 1A to 2.4A you can also charge your devices in parallel. Suitable for many applications: The number of outputs, which you can use in parallel, make this Powerbank a flexible power supply. Whether for 230V, 12V or 5V devices, you have found the right solution.
LED light for all occasionsThe built-in 3 watt LED light has five different modes. You can switch between 100%, 50%, 25%, emergency interval or SOS signal via the switch on the LED light.
Your questions?How do I know that my XT-750Wh can be operated or charged?
Please check first the required input power of your device. Compare this with the possibility of the required connection on the XT-750Wh (for all details, see the technical data). If your equipment, e.g. uses less than 500 watts at 230V, then you can operate this device with the XT-750Wh. Can multiple XT-750 Wh be connected in series?
No, that's impossible!
- Never charge the XT-750Wh mobile power supply at the same time with a power supply and solar energy.
We hope you enjoy this high-quality energy storage XT-750Wh.
Specifications for Power Bank XT-750Wh
|Technology||Lithium-Ionen with 750Wh|
|Capacity||30Ah / 25.2V|
|Input for power supply|
|Connector||device specific connector|
|Charing||29.4V 150 watts max.|
|Time for complete charge||with power adapter 29,4V 150W about 6 hours from 5 to 100%|
|Input for solar panel|
|Circular connector||fits for round plug with 6.3x3.0mm|
|Charing||operation voltage 30-36V, open circuit voltage max. 42V, charging power max. 200 Watt|
|Time for complete charge||depending on the solar power about 4-25 hours of sunlight at standard charge 5 to 100%|
|Output AC 230V Schuko socket|
|Voltage / Power||2x AC 230V 50Hz 500W continuous power (1200W start-up peak power)|
|Function||Connection for laptop, camera and many other devices up to the maximum possible power if 500 watts.|
|Output DC 12V circular socket|
|Voltage / Power||2x 12V with each up to 2.5A (30W max)|
|Function||Fixed voltage value of 12V per output. Operating or charging of 12V devices.|
|DC circular socket||5.5 x 2.5mm|
|Output car socket|
|Voltage / Power||12V with up to 5A (60W max.)|
|Connection||Typical vehicle round connector for car power supply units.|
|USB 1||1x USB 5V 2.4A|
|USB 2||1x USB 5V 2A|
|USB 3||1x USB 5V 1A|
|USB max. currency||5.4A joined usage of all USB outputs|
|Charging||0 to 45 °C|
|Discharging||-10 to 55 °C|
|Power adapter (included)|
|Input||100-240V 2A 50/60Hz|
|Output||29.4V / 5A|
|Adapter for Powerbank||specific adapter for XT-750Wh.|
|Size and weight|
|L x B x H||35 x 16 x 28.5 cm|
|General information on the operating|